[Thinkpad] List files by size

Benjamin Wortham drparty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:03:43 CDT 2008

here's a program I've really enjoyed using, from
pcmag<http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,11361,00.asp>:
here's where you can download it without
registration<http://softvb.com/Soft/system/info/diskpie2.zip>
.
and for cleaning the computer, the best uninstaller I've ever used is the Revo
Uninstaller <http://www.revouninstaller.com/>.
Finally, another great utility I've used for generally cleaning out junk
(like unused temp files) is ncleaner <http://www.nkprods.com/ncleaner/>. Be
careful with ncleaner though, you can potentially remove stuff you need if
your not careful with it.

Good luck!