[Thinkpad] using another version of XP

RayBay canyonlands at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 15:48:01 CST 2008

Be sure you re-hide the file when you are done, or there is likely to  be
trouble ahead.

Actually it is just as easy to unhide windows files.  The people at
Microsoft don't want to make a bid deal of it because of the meddling some
users will go to... but the "how to" is published several places on their
support sites and knowledge base.

________

Never put off until tomorrow
what you can do the day after tomorrow.

. .  .   .    .     .      .       .        .         Mark Twain