[Thinkpad] IBM TinkPad Hardware Maintenance Diskette 1.62 (fwd)

army army at kablonet.com.tr
Wed Nov 26 10:40:17 CST 2003

 ----------Iletilen mesaj ----------
From: "army" <army at kablonet.com.tr>
To: James at thinkpads.com
Subject: Re: IBM TinkPad Hardware Maintenance Diskette 1.62
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:42:05 +0200

James H. E. Maugham writes:

> Armagan TASTAN wrote:
>
>> Hi, i know this has been covered or asked many times before, but i
>> need IBM TinkPad Hardware Maintenance Diskette 1.62..
>
> Why?
>
> Regards,
>
> James

Bought a damn beautiful definetely brand new, never used, pure virgin T23
machine for
725.- USD T23.

Inside 2647-G22 and outside 2647-8MG and totally different serials.

The matter annoys me a lot, and simply conceal and pretend myself from the
differance. I found 1.60 but no way, it doesn't work out. One part of
machine seems to be sold in Switzerland and the other part is England...

SO I NEEDED HELP..

Simply it's the 1.62, that's why i need it and the answer to WHY?...

If someone has the 1.62 maintenance diskette image file, kindly please send
it to army at kablonet.com.tr

Best Regards,
Army
Pittsburgh, PA